Client Bill of Rights
As a client of Barry J. Kohn, CPA,
- I’ll do your, work promptly and deliver it when promised.
- If you call me, email or text me, I will call or email you back within a reasonable amount of time.
- I will charge you a fair fee, agreed in advance.
- If you recommend or introduce a friend or family member to my firm, I will give them the same world-class service.
In return, as a client:
- You will be open and honest and inform me of all the facts and figures regarding the engagement I am undertaking.
- You will present your information in a timely and orderly fashion when requested.
- You will return my calls, emails and texts in a prompt manner.
- You will pay for my work in advance.
- If you are delighted with my service, you will think to recommend or introduce me to a friend or someone within your business network.
To schedule a complimentary, no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with me, please call me at 619-252-7970 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss how I can help you meet your financial goals.